Hewett Research is a consulting firm specializing in rapid construction of ontologies and knowledge
bases. We can:
- Rapidly construct well-structured ontologies from raw data.
- Utilize RDF, OWL and Protege technologies for your project.
- Assist in developing project specifications and time/cost estimates.
- Effectively manage small to mid-sized development projects from
initial concept through deployment.
- Advise management or project teams on issues related to knowledge representation, engineering and processing.
- Develop software for rule-based processing of structured knowledge.
- Train project members on effective use of ontology editors such as Protege.
Hewett Research was founded in 2004 by Micheal Hewett and Darla Hewett
and is located in Palo Alto, California.
For more information, send email to info at hewettresearch com.